Thanks for checking me out!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Project of the Day

Wow, it's been a while! Sorry for the lack of posting! Anyways, on with the good stuff. Today, my dad was generous enough to take my James old in the rock truck with him so I could have a bit of a break. Hubby was sleeping, so I had coffee with my little Tyler and high-tailed it to the fabric store. I was JUST getting ready to leave empty handed when I spotted a corner of fabric hiding behind some others. I pulled it out, and found EXACTLY what I was looking for!
Anyways, I've been wanting to make this teether for a while now, I was just waiting for the right fabric to appear. Right fabric came along, I sewed, this is the final outcome. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

I added a little 'crinkle' when I stuffed it, Tyler just likes that sound.


I made the back out of courderoy, because I figured that would feel good on baby gums!



No comments:

Post a Comment