Thanks for checking me out!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Waiting...

Our house has been for sale since July. We were super excited to move... to start over in a new home, to paint, to make something ours... for our boys to have more of a yard to play in. A couple weeks ago, our realtor came and told us that the people that lived in the home we were really interested in were interested in trading homes with us. We were so excited! I boxed up almost all of the kids' toys, we put a bunch of stuff into storage (ALL my crafty stuff), and we waited. A week before our set moving date, something didn't work out on their end, and the deal fell through. Now, I'm taking stuff back out of boxes so my kids can at least play, but the crafty stuff is still tucked away. I just want to be creative again!
Anyways, I'm not sure what I was hoping for out of this post. Maybe just to vent? We have someone else interested in this house now, and we've found something else. It's an old home... built in 1958, but it has so much character! I really hope everything works out, because I can already picture what colors I'm going to paint everything. Is that bad?
I can't wait to give you all a tour of our new home... IF we get one... and show you all the work we've done.
Some day.
Hopefully soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry! I know it's horrible to get your hopes up about something so big, only to be let down. I hope you'll have better luck with this other house. It sounds amazing! And remember... Everything happens for a reason! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete