Thanks for checking me out!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crochet hook holder

So, here it is. I found a tutorial for a cute little crochet hook/supply holder, and I thought I needed one. I'm currently hauling all my stuff around in ziploc bags. But, ziploc bags rip, and I spend much time searching the bottom of my bag for needles and other hooks.
Anyways, here are some pics!



This is the 'hook holder' rolled up...


This is the outside. I'm so glad I decided to try putting a ruffle on it! Please, do not judge the close ups of these, I'm not that great with a machine yet. lol

Here is the inside. I need to put the needles in the small pocket on the right side, yet, and the big pocket behind that I'm going to use for papers, scraps, teddy bear eyes... anything I need to take with me. Again, don't mind all the crooked seams! ;)


Thanks for checking this out! It was lots of fun to make. It's not everyday I can use flowers, pink, and ruffles!







Oh, and always, comments and ideas are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment