Thanks for checking me out!

Monday, January 10, 2011

My first wreath!

It's not totally finished yet, but here it is... my first wreath! I'm quite proud of it! I made the flowers myself! I WAS just going to do the brown felt flowers, but it ended up looking too dull. I found an old pair of my dear hubby's jeans and an old cream receiving blanket, and voila! Color!






Let me know what you think... comments are very welcome. I need to add something to the other side of it, but I'm not sure what. The wreath will be hung with a cream star in the centre... Let me know if you think of anything!


Carmen

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great, especially for your first one! Congrats!!! I think a nice finishing touch would be to add some loose grapevine to it. Wrapping it loosely around the wreath to give it that sort of whimsy as the flowers have. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete