Thanks for checking me out!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Candy Jar

My cousin, Tara, and I went craft fair shopping in our town last week. I have to say that I was NOT impressed at all with what the craft fair had to offer, but that's not what this is about. There was a little room off the back, behind all the other tables, and it was FULL of antiques and fun little things. I found an adorable little globe, and a large jar with a lid that would be PERFECT as a treat jar. Don't you think?
It's quite big... I'd say 6"x6" for sure. Mmmm... salt water toffee...


Here I go, on and on and on about Tara, and none of you even know who she is. WELL. Here. Go check her out! She makes THE most beautiful cards and paper crafts. Anyways, a couple weeks ago, we bought a Cricut machine together. With this, we can cut out shapes, letters... you name it. I decided to throw some vinyl on the machine and see if I could cut out some cute letters for my jar.

I've gotta say, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out! I simply peeled off the backing, and they stuck right to the glass! No mess, no problem!

Thanks for checking it out!

1 comment: